Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dragonette

I came across Dragonette while scouring my sisters CDs in a bold attempt to fill my 8G IPod Nano. Now that I have too much music I'm going back and deleting any extra music I don't like from my IPod. Luckily for the Canadian Band Dragonette, I fancy their music. Their most recognized song was I Get Around, but I can't get enough of this other one: Black Limousine. Apparently that album didn't fare too well...

As far as music goes 99% of my favourite music has female vocals in it. Even the male artists like the Jaxx and Benassi use female vocals. Another attraction... bands with a girl fronting. You've got No Doubt, Aqua, and Dragonette!

Anyways, I later found out that the lead singer from Dragonette, Martina Sorbara collaborated with Basement Jaxx (aka the Jaxx) on their single Take Me Back To Your House from their Crazy Itch Radio Album. She even stars in the video! This excites me. Now I get to look forward to a new release from Dragonette and the Jaxx next month!

For now, I'm a true believer...

No comments:

Post a Comment