Friday, August 7, 2009

Tim Hortons

Lately I've been starting my day with a large cup of Tim Hortons coffee. Usually it's done by the time I get to work so I refill my cup with the sludge from the office... I remember in 1st or 2nd year Uni I started getting half coffee - half hot chocolates. That's the equivalent of a cafe mocha minus the whipped creme and chocolate sprinkles. Then in my last year of Uni I was drinking 2 XLs a day of Tim's coffee. Now I'm drinking slightly less than that, but I'm definitly hooked for life.


Whenever I used to go to Tim Hortons with Daniel he normally gets one of the promotional donuts that they have (key lime and strawberry bloom). So today I picked up a blueberry bloom donut in loving memory *sniffles* of my Daniel. I think that they're making the blooms smaller now...I'm not usually a big fan of donuts, but if I had to choose I'd probably get a vanilla dip but only if it had the sprinkles that are long (i.e. not round). It's my sister that got me on the vanilla dips. So good!

Here's one of Daniels fave Aqua songs, enjoy!




(Baby I am missing you)
I want you by my side
(And I hope you'll miss me too)
Come back and stay
(I think about you every day)
I really want you too
(You swept my feet right off the ground
You're the love I found)

1 comment: